Tuesday, October 28, 2008

C'mon, Be A Weenie

A Halloween-ie that is... Ok people, check it-- You must know Fri is Halloween, so I'm throwing a party. That's right, get those costume pics (animals or people) and funny Halloween stories ready. Send the goods (these can be pics from ancient times or current) to my email and I'll put everything up on sunday-- so you'll be able to include pics from any parties you attend over the weekend. Look for everything to be up mon.

Aren't I a little busy to be fooling around like this? -- Yes, Yes I am, but come on-- It's Halloween!
I once wrote "thinking of what to be for Halloween" on a job app. under hobbies (and still got the job!)

It's your one fun excuse all year to go a little wild and let your alter ego out to play.


What's that blurry thing I'm holding? - A "Reisen", know around here as "Reisen's for living." This is my tribute to Cloud Cult costume... (A twin cities greenie art band, look for them in a fav fri lyrics real soon).

Ok, fair warning, don't wuss out-- I want to see some pics BY SUN people. I'll provide some of my own too, and funny stories too. Off to run, freeze my butt off, and make some cool stained glass for the show. Remember to check the art blog for the latest about what I'm making if you feel like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really hope I can locate the pic of me as Cleopatra, complete with the serpent hat made from the rubber snake that I purchased at Ben Franklin when it was on the corner in downtown Elk River, gold-spray-painted pumps and of course, a TOGA! Oh, where is that picture?? I used to love Halloween and creating the costumes. If you ask me, the ready-made costumes take the fun out of it! As a kid, the usual costume...Hobo....sigh.

Unknown said...

Oh YES!
You have to find it-- or at least another pic. (Although the description of Cleopatra sounds dazzlingly eighties-ish!)

I'm also interested in hearing about everyone's best & worst costumes, and about their last time trick or treating / first teen (post trick-or-treat aged) costume party.