First up is something a couple different people have sent me. A website called PEOPLE OF WALMART. This has some funny commentary, but frankly depresses the shit out of me. Seeing these obese, scantily and/or horridly clad individuals-- who you know if you've ever been to a Walmart walk no faster than .0001 miles per hour, and probably have enough snack food stuck in the crevices of their bodies to feed a kindergarten class-- makes me loose faith in humanity.
Keep in mind these people are out there driving around, and maybe even voting. God, maybe democracy isn't such a hot idea after all. Good lord-- they are most likely rampantly breeding too! If you must check it out, because it is pretty funny, be sure to be near some kind of eyewash station, or maybe have some cyanide tablets on you.
This other link is courtesy of Slagporter Beth. It's a site called Jesus Is With You Always , which I'm sure had no intention of portraying him as creepy stalker, but... See for yourself.
Because I just don't feel right baggin' on a lot of people's personal savior, in this instance, let's just call him "a random hippy" and see how that changes the flavor of these pics.
A random hippy emerges from the sleeping compartment of the trucker's cab and whispers, "Don't look in the rear view mirror, just get off at the next exit... Don't try anything funny, because I'm --"

A random hippy sneaks up behind this poorly trained welder, (who for some reason has opted to not use his protective helmet to do this job) and just as they're both blinded for life, grabs the guy by the shoulders and whacks his noggin into the machine yelling "I'm--
Just as Mr. T is about to ask Pugsley on a date, a random hippy wanders up and says, "Watch this guys--" and mimics someone taking a giant poo. As they stare in slack-jawed wonder, he gives them a thumbs-up and grinning maniacally says, "I'm--
When Mr. Badassbiker-- whose clothing appears to be about to burst off his porky body, and seems to be wearing some kind of fancy loafers-- stops at a stop sign, a random hippy jumps out of the bushes and starts directing him to his "crib," where he claims to have "some righteous chronic". He says, "I can hook you up dude, because I'm
If you want to see more, hit that link. The clown one is pretty funny too.So-- freaky dreams-- my latest I remember were from last week, but one was nothing but wet sand would come out of my welder, and I had to keep cleaning out the inside corner of this little box I was trying to weld, and I'd try again, and more wet sand would fill it in. I got really pissed and just plunged in holding down the trigger even though it wasn't working like, "Oh yeah? Take it hard bitch." But it did no good of course.
The other one was I was some teenaged guy, and Amy Pohler and some other woman had broken in and were kidnapping some little kid. I managed to escape because they didn't know I was there. Once outside my mode was to totally go on attack rather than negotiate. I remember thinking, "This is stupid," but also going, "But, I'm a teenaged dude-- I have NO impulse control-- AARRGGGG" I went after them with this pcv potato gun thing-- some thing you had to hold on your shoulder like a rocket launcher, but only a potato came out of it. ~Fail.~ Amy had an actual gun and meant business. I had to retreat behind some cars. Never did find out how it turned out.
So, any weird ones you guys want to share??? Or offer analysis of mine? Come on. I know you've had 'em. Comment it up.
7 comments:
Whoa dude I am freaking out over that Jesus site. It's just
I mean I never
why are all those people
theyre all
and I'm like
why wha
aaaaaaaaahhhhhh boom
the guitarist one is stunning.
And the preacher one too. He's pointng and Jesus is there going Nah dude like THIS.
All that and no formal art training. Mind blowing eh!
Heidi-
I'll concede that the drawings themselves are really pretty good, and lot's of people will appreciate them for their intended message etc. Other people will see some humor.
I never remember my dreams, so I don't have anything to share :( Also, I don't think I get enough REM time to dream anyhow.
Your dreams are awesome! I want random, weird dreams like that.
Yes Wal Mart is a very very sad place. I try to avoid it whenever possible.
I'm back.
Domcha kind of think the drawings might be a little weird in a technical sense? Like the artist drew from photos instead of real people?
Can't be that hard to find a random hippy to model can it?
Your commentary is a scream! I think that site is funny bt it wasn't meant to be so I feel kinda bad. But I'll get over it. Can't get the walmart site to load onthe iPhone. Maybe it's better this way
Struggling--
Yes, Walmart is a vortex of suck and should be avoided whenever possible. I'm sure randomness is building up in your head and just waiting to be unleashed once you can actually sleep. :)
Heidi--
A friend pointed out the drawings kind of look like they were traced. I feel kind of bad making fun of them too, because they are probably really sincere, but come the crap on-- they ARE weird... They are just begging to be mocked. Really I'm performing a public service... That's how I'm going to frame it anyway.
Hey Annon,
Thanks for stopping by. Visit any time, and de-lurk whenever too. ;D
Post a Comment