Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm totally getting these you guys...

I have an announcement to make. I'm getting these, and for the rest of the summer I'm wearing them with either cowboy boots or dork socks, and here's why.



Check out Those Darlin's singing (singin', actually) "Wild One." At the end she really let's a "WOO!" rip, so if you feel the need-- here's your big chance of the day to whoop your lungs out.



I am super busy with work right now, insanely actually, and sis is rolling into town Mon with the kiddies. Last time she visited this happened.



And a lot of this...



So I'm not sure how much posting I'll be doing next week. I doubt I'll be on my regular mon, wed, fri schedule, but will try to post updates from the front lines.

Wish me luck.

Edit to add: Lest you think I'm bluffing-- I ordered red AND white. So, if you "drop by"... just sayin'. You've been WARNED.

5 comments:

Linda Thiltgen said...

I'll call first. :/

Unknown said...

U R 2 Funny.

Unknown said...

Linda/Jamie--
Next time we go to Buffalo, you know, if it's really hot out...

courtney said...

I think, Sue, that you are THE BEST KIND OF CRAZY THERE IS. Hope you have a great time. :)

Mary Olson said...

My sister is coming into town on Thursday from CA. Moral support and trying to help me sort some things out. Aren't sisters great?!