Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bell = Rung

Sorry kidz. Weird Wed is being preempted this week because I frigging ate it huge last night on the trail and today it pretty much hurts to, oh, breath, wear sunglasses, drive, bite into food, sit, walk, or lay down, and blog. It hurts to blog. And think. That too.

Take a look at time suck central (right hand column) and amuse yourself with F U Penguin, Passive Agressive Notes, or Awkward Family Photos. Or check in with any of my writing and art peeps. Or go to "lables" and look through Weird Wed posts of yore. Whatever. I have to go work now but who cares? -- It hurts to just sit around anyway, so I might as well be productive (try) (ow).

See ya Fri. Or possibly tomorrow over on the Art Blog.

4 comments:

Linda Thiltgen said...

Oh geez! Are you OK? Are you still up to go to Buffalo in the morning?

Rich said...

Bummer! I guess when you live on the edge, sometimes you fall off...

Hope you're doing okay. We'll be out on Friday and Saturday working on the trail some more if you'd like to come out and shake your finger at us. (saying something like, " You dang nabbed whipper-snappers!")

:)

Rich said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to give you the goods news...

It will feel better when it quits hurting.

Unknown said...

Linda--
I'd never bail on you and weird Buffalo day.

Rich--
"whipper-snappers"? I'm not that ancient YET dude. ;) Looking forward to the "after it quits" part.