Remember last winter? (This pic makes me feel a little guilty now.)

I am bummed I'm so pressed for time right now. I had a vision of a Peep short film. It was going to be based on Rambo, shot out in the woods. I was going to tie a tiny bandanna around my Peep's head and have him ambush unsuspecting trail poachers (it's not open yet and people aren't supposed to be riding because it messes up the trail. Surprise, some guys don't care.) But alas, actual artwork calls. A bunch of other wackos have taken the reins though. CLICK HERE to scope out the Washington Post's annual Peep diorama contest. My fav is # 22. "Cows is yum!"
In other SueNews:
There isn't any really. I've been working like crazy, but it's going awesome. I'm really happy with the pieces for this show so far. I now have only a week and a half to go, so it's total crunch time. In fact, 2 weeks from tomorrow I'll be on a plane to Texas and it'll all be over.
I'm fooling around with taking video of some of the welding. Maybe it would be interesting for people to check out on the art blog. People seem really curious about that process. Still thinking it over, but taking footage.
That's it for today. The welder is waiting.


3 comments:
Ah, good ol' Peeps. I like how they poof up in the microwave.
Your peep movie idea had me laughing. Funny images dancing around in head. Should I not admit to that?
Sounds like you'll be taking your trip around the same time I'll be hitting AZ and CA in an attempt to see all my family members in one fell swoop.
Maery--
I know! I still want to do this-- maybe with a creepy doll instead. the hard part would be getting innocent bystanders to play along and flee in terror, then again...
Post a Comment