Friday, March 26, 2010

Apparently, I make the rockin' world go 'round...

Hey people. Art stuff is going full blast right now. Suddenly, just in the nick if time, all my cylinders are firing and it's going awesome and feeling great. If you're interested in that, head over to the art blog and check it out. (link on the right)

Today's Fav Music Fri pick is something that came up on my iPod the other day and it just made me remember what an awesome band Queen was, and, that-- holy crap!-- it'll be summer soon and there is no way in hell I want to be seen in shorts at this moment! I better get on it!

Enjoy "Fat Bottomed Girls", and get on your bikes and RIDE!



ps-- hilariously, a bunch of ponyhawk freaks did tune into the last post. ~shrugs~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Queen!

Maery Rose said...

I am crazy for Queen! Glad to hear you are rockin it!