Hey people. Since everyone is likely shivering inside bored this weekend I thought I'd post this. It's basically a not very good video of me and Dan messing around in the snow last weekend. At 1:02 you can see him nailing me right in the back of the head with a snowball.
I really like this Brad Sucks song. You can show him some love at Bradsuck.net-- good tunes cheap. Enjoy. (Edit to add: since someone asked- the end that is cut off I'm saying "Just deal w/ it-- It's BORING." @ Dan. Poor Dan. I'm a handful, in case you can't tell.)
Fire nipples
2 days ago
7 comments:
I'll bet that creek is frozen now.
Funny video Sue!
Love the video and the song, but where can I get my own hat like you have? I want a black one and I want it NOW!
Lynn--
The water you see is actually the elk river, and it never really freezes (running water). Dan was like-- don't go so close to the edge! But as the song says, "I'm gonna DO what I want." Plus-- i knew it was only like, four inches deep there. :D
Kim--
My sis knitted it for me. I emailed her and asked if she'll take a special order though. Will let you know. :) It IS way rad.
It was extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Oh lord, anonymous is saying inane things again. It was sure a lot warmer last weekend. Your sister could probably sell a ton of those hats here. Especially right now.
Maery-
Yes, I believe this particular anon is a bot. Posted exact same comment on a random post from like, last feb. I didn't bother deleting because there's no link. Maybe they're testing the spaming waters?
Hope you're feeling better. Maybe you'll be In for the next sliding partay. (?)
Just let me know when you plan to go sliding. I sure hope the weather improves for skiing. A little fresh snow would help too.
Post a Comment