Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Greatest HITS!!!

Hey people. I was going to call this post- "Megan Fox Giving Head!", just to prove my point, but didn't want to scare you away.

It's always interesting checking out my feed hits, to see what is drawing people over to my little old blog. Sadly, it's not always me and my quirky, endearing ways-- it's weird stuff. Exhibit A-- the number one draw, by a long way, to this site is this picture--- known as "sanjayaponyhawk" online. Here ya go ponyhawk freaks-- FEAST YOUR EYES!

Sanjaya has edged out the competition in recent months. It used to be the least flattering pic of me ever taken, at the state fair with a molten hot mini doughnut wedged into my mouth. Why people are googling "woman eating doughnut" is beyond me, but I've always hated that pic, and grew suspiscious someone had reposted it for some kind of weird, pervy purpose, and deleted it.

Next most popular draw is this shot of me and Pam's awesome race garb for that one kayak race we entered. Those neoprene clad racers who looked askance at our rainboots-- well, kicked our asses basically, but we did have fun. And yes Pam-- WE WEREN'T LAST! (She'd want me to make sure to point that out.)

For some reason Germany is super into this picture. Any of you Germaniacs want to weigh in on that phenomenon?

This is one I actually don't mind. I called it "fierce coat", and check it out people-- it pretty much is. People like this coat. Me too. I'm not sure if it's "me", or that version of me I always kind of wish I was-- who walks into a place and everyone mistakes for some rockstar.

I always feel a little guilty for the people who hit this looking for "gator attack" pics, but, screw 'em if they can't take a joke.

"Scary Ronald" barely got a mention in the weird wed post he appeared in, but he still gets hits nearly a year later. What's up with that? He looks like he's about to get creamed by space trash hurtling towards him. I'm glad they didn't position him to be looking at a little kid's butt or something. Creeepeeee.

Other big draws are -- from england/ireland-- "slag this that and the other", especially, oddly imo-- "driveway slag". Apparently it means "skank" over there. Yep. Didn't really know that when I named the blog. It would be like if one over here was called "skank hammer." Oh well-- that's not what it's about, so, suck it pervs. Don't go away mad, just go away.

"Sparkle vision" and "sparkle headache" are big, and so are certain song lyrics.

And all I really want is for people to just like me for ME. ~Pouts~
Oh well. It will be super funny if this is the most popular post ever, what with all this hit bait laid all over the place. Maybe I should rename the blog "Sayjayaponyhawk-rubber rainboot-fierce coat-gator attack-scary ronald -a-palooz-a!!!!"

In other SueNews:

Tip of the day: Check the mirror before you go anywhere, esp if you've been welding.

When working it gets pretty sooty in the shop, and I sometimes wind-up with black smudges on my face. Yesterday, before heading to the library, I decided it would be a good idea to rub my hands over my whole face, just for good measure, before I left to pick up a recorded book.

I forgot I'd taken my gloves off earlier and sorted through a bunch of dirty steel. So I basically created a grime 5-o-clock shadow, like some kid dressing as a hobo for Halloween. And here I thought that librarian was just weirding-out on my blue hair streak.

Glam central around here. Have a good Wed. Stay weird people.

3 comments:

Linda G. said...

I usually just pop over when you post a link on Twitter, but I liked seeing all those pics anyway. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Linda-
Yeah, I guess it's weird seeing why people who are unfamiliar with me stumble on it. Thanks for making me feel all popular. ~grin~

Heidi the Hick said...

You are full on awesome and I am here for YOU !!