But hardly anyone can not shake their butt to this song.
Hey People. Many of you will be surprised by today's video pick considering my holly jolly Thanksgiving post, but there are some things that I do enjoy about the holidays, and this song, and this movie (Love Actually) are a couple of them. Kind of sappy for me-- but OMG-- how cute is that little kid drumming?
As I mentioned, I'll be down at Casa Katie for about a week, and I'm not sure what will be up with my posts while I'm gone. She doesn't have a wireless connection. Tomorrow (Fri) I'll be spending untold hours on planes and in airports, so you can probably check my Twitter feed to see how that's all going. I'll try to get some stuff up, but if I can't-- try-- TRY to hang in there. Be brave. It's only a week.
While I'm gone I'll be working on my annual Holiday letter, so you can look forward to that. Basically whenever me and sis are together, weirdness abounds, so... Who knows WHAT you'll see next.
Fire nipples
2 days ago
2 comments:
I'm thinking all I want for Christmas is a date or maybe chocolate. It's a toss up. Have a great trip and time with your sister. I wish I was going to see mine.
Safe trip & have a great time!
Post a Comment