Friday, December 18, 2009

I've got my love to keep me warm

Hey people. I'm posting a little late today. Am kind of sick. Cooked pork loin for my grandma this morning because she likes that old school kind of food and nearly lost it all over the kitchen. Sorry. TMI to be sure.

Anyway, I'm hoping hubs and I will still catch "It's a wonderful life" -- our only Christmas tradition. I love this remix, and set to scenes from the movie-- it's a win.



Hey Twin Cities pals-- I totally want to have a sliding party soon. Who's in? I have a couple extra sleds or you can find them cheap at Target. You may think you're too old, but you'd be surprised how fun it still is, and you don't break as easily as you think-- trust me.

C'mon you guys! C'mon! (peer pressure & svengalli-like vibes at YOU)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wish I lived near you because I'd been in for sledding. We're getting a bunch of snow here tomorrow too!

Love It's a Wonderful Life. I believe it's showing on Christmas Eve at 8:00.

Paul

PS Hope you feel better soon.

courtney said...

Eek! Hope you're feeling better soon!

b_elliott said...

Sorry you're sick! We'll be there for sledding. WhooHooo pray for snow!

Unknown said...

Courtney--
Thanks- i am. Perhaps eating that week-old salad that rode around in my messenger bag for a whole day was a mistake.

Beth-
Game on! My sliding partay will be made of awesome!

Unknown said...

Struggling--
What?! Doesn't this seem airfare worthy?? ;)
I hear you got buried-- have fun!

Maery Rose said...

I hope we get more snow before then! Love the music video. When is that movie showing anyway?

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better Sue...thank god we have only "little" bunches of snow to deal with here. Just enough for some fun.